The Great Start to Quality Self-Assessment Survey allows programs to evaluate and provide evidence of quality program practices as they relate to the Great Start to Quality Program Quality Indicators.
Completing the Self-Assessment Survey
- Select the Great Start to Quality Indicators that reflect what is true for the program.
- Based on the program quality indicators selected on the Self-Assessment Survey, upload documents to support those selections.
- Before submitting the Self-Assessment Survey, review the Employees tab to see that MiRegistry Memberships are showing a status of Awaiting Print or Current.
- Only Qualifications and Professional Development verified through the MiRegistry membership process will count towards the Self-Assessment Survey for Great Start to Quality.
- Organizations can begin working on the Self-Assessment Survey while the MiRegistry membership process is taking place.
- Once you complete the Self-Assessment Survey and upload documentation to support your selections, you are ready to submit your Self-Assessment Survey.
Watch the video and review the guide on how to complete and submit the Self-Assessment Survey and please contact your local Great Start to Quality Resource Center online or by calling 1-877-614-7328 if you need assistance.
Understanding the Self-Assessment Survey
Need help understanding the indicators on your Self-Assessment Survey? Refer to the Program Quality Indicator Guidance Document for the program’s Self-Assessment Survey type.
Submit a Self-Assessment Survey
Learn how to complete and submit a Self-Assessment Survey.
Approved, Screening, Assessment, and Curriculum
Learn more about which child screening, assessment and curriculum tools have been approved for use by the Department of Education.