If you are currently a Great Start to Quality Approved Assessor, you will need to keep your conflict of interest information updated.
Questions about Approved Assessors or Conflicts of Interests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conflict of interest is defined as:
- Having supervisory responsibility for the program, classroom, or staff that is being assessed.
- Having a personal relationship with the director, owner, or staff of the program.
- A personal relationship would be defined as a friend or family member. An Approved Assessor would not be able to conduct a PQA at a friend or family member’s program. Specific situations can be shared during the Approved Assessor certification process and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Having worked for the program in the past.
- Having an employment or contractual relationship with a Great Start Collaborative, Great Start Parent Coalition, or Great Start to Quality Resource Center to fulfill the duties of a Director/Coordinator, Parent Liaison, Quality Improvement Consultant, or Quality Improvement Specialist.
- Having a relationship with the program that results in financial benefit.