Our team is here to support early childhood providers in their efforts to improve their programs and to help parents find and choose quality programs in metro Detroit.
Services for Providers:
- Coaching and consultation for developing quality improvement plans.
- Information about professional development and training opportunities.
- Free Lending Libraries throughout the tri-county area that offer books, puzzles, games, toys, professional development materials and more that you can borrow for your classroom.
- Trainings and resources through Early Learning Communities housed at Oakland Family Services, ACCESS, and Leaps and Bounds.
Services for Families
- Assistance in finding, comparing and selecting quality child care, preschool and school-age programs in metro Detroit. Start your search at www.greatstarttoquality.org.
- Connections to resources that help families pay for child care.
- Free Lending Libraries throughout the tri-county area that offer books, puzzles, games, toys and more.
Wayne-Oakland-Macomb Resource Center Staff
|Carol Tresik, Resource Center Director|
|Quality Improvement Staff:|
|Becky Adler, Data and Reporting Coordinator|
|Sheila Johnson, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Kristyn Letwin, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Jenny Maynard, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Stephanie Paree, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Kelly Pyle, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Felicia Wodarski, Quality Improvement Consultant|
|Jessica Henderson, Quality Improvement Consultant|
Community Partners & Resources
We work with many people and organizations in the community to provide you, your family and your program with the resources you need to help your family and children succeed.
There are professional development trainings available throughout the state. You can search for a training near you or about a specific subject through MiRegistry.
If you have additional questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.