If the program is selected for validation after submitting the Self-Assessment Survey, a member of the Validation Team will contact the program. The Validator will review the Self-Assessment Survey selections and review all uploaded documentation prior to contacting the program.
- A member of the Validation Team will review of the Self-Assessment Survey and the uploaded documents.
- A Validator will have a conversation with the program about the Self-Assessment Survey and documentation. If during the call, the program and the Validator identify additional documentation is needed, one full week will be given to upload the additional documentation.
- Once the validation call is complete, the program may have to upload additional documentation and resubmit the Self-Assessment Survey (SAS). Learn more about these steps and watch the video.
- Programs that receive a 4 or 5 Star validation, will move to the on-site assessment step of the rating process.
- After the validation is complete, the program will receive results from a Quality Improvement Consultant from your local Great Start to Quality Resource Center.
Proration of Professional Development
Use the Proration for Professional Development charts to determine the number of professional development clock hours needed for staff hired within the last year and/or for programs that opened within the last year.
Access Validation Results
Learn how to find the program’s validation results by viewing the video.